Wat Pa Mok Worawihan : In the temple compound one finds a beautiful gilded reclining Buddha with a core of brick and plaster. Besides the reclining Buddha, this temple is famous for viharn Khian, where the wall facing the river features a tall stand formerly used by the King, a mondop with 4-foot (1.2 m) prints and a monastic library tower.
Drum-Making Village : People of Ban Phae have begun producing drums since 1927. They are made after the harvesting season when work in the fields has finished. The raw materials used are cowhide and rain tree wood because its texture is soft and able to be dug easily.
Ban Bang Sadet Court Doll Center : is a high raised Thai house behind Wat Tha Sutthawat in Tambon Ban Bang Sadet. The establishment of Ban Bang Sadet Court Doll Project was initiated by Her Majesty the Queen in 1976. Its main purpose is to help the villagers earn a supplementary income.
Wat Tha Sutthawat : This ancient temple was constructed in the early Ayutthaya period. At present, this temple is under the royal patronage of PrincessMaha Chakri Sirindhorn. The temple compound is shaded with large trees and it offers a magnificent view of the Chao Phraya River.
Wat Khun Inthapramun: It is an ancient temple constructed during the Sukhothai period. The largest and longest reclining Buddha in Thailand, 50 meters from the topknot to the feet, is enshrined here. Moreover, within Wat Khun Inthapramun compound, there are historical remains of a basement, some parts of walls and a Buddha image in the Luangpho Khao viharn.